WE ARE HAPPY TO WELCOME YOU
We are happy to be at your disposal around the clock. We still follow the pandemic rules and protect ourselves and our guests:
The Swiss government has decided to extend the certificate requirement for hotels and restaurants. At the moment all certificates from countries that are connected to the EU DCC are recognized. The EU certificates (EU Digital COVID Certificate) are also valid in Switzerland.
If you want to cancel your reservation due to the new regulations, we accept cancellation free of charge.
Below we have summarized the currently most important information for you when staying at the Hotel Marthahaus:
- An overnight stay in a hotel without a certificate is still possible
- The certificate requirement only applies to the hotel's breakfast room and the guest kitchen
- The certificates are checked by every guest (aged 16 and over) upon check-in at the hotel
- Certificates must be accompanied by an official identification document
- Breakfast can be taken without a certificate (to your room or takeaway)
- In the case of a hotel stay with an antigen or PCR test, the test must be renewed after 48h (rapid antigen test) or after 72h (PCR)
- You must wear a mask in the entire hotel
- Hand desinfection when entering the hotel and before breakfast
- Keep enough distance, also possible when having breakfast
- We do not offer any reductions on room prices without breakfast
- You can find the protection concept here
Arriving by car
Tram line 9 will be relocated in the Breitenrain Quartier. For those arriving by car, please use necessarily the Bern Wankdorf motorway exit and drive to the hotel via Winkelriedstrasse / Sandstrasse / Nordring (in the direction of the main station / center).
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to welcoming you. See you soon and good health.
Roman Zahler, Management
and all employees